We all know there are different hair masks that are actually great for our hair and we tend to be more intrigued by the different hair masks that are available on the market. As we already know, hair conditioners are necessary but a deep-treatment hair mask is a winner in front of all the conditioners that exist. If you are a novice to hair masks and want to try new and effective ones, then this blog is for you!
- Healthy Honey Yogurt Mask – For this, you will need 2 tablespoons of yogurt in a small bowl. Incorporate one tablespoon of warm honey and one tablespoon of olive oil in a pan, be sure not to overheat the mixture. Then pour the mixture on the yogurt and stir until it is completely mixed. Apply the mask to hair working up from your ends and making sure to massage into your scalp to stimulate circulation. Rinse after 30-45 minutes.
- Moringa Magic Mask – Put one tablespoon of moringa oil, one tablespoon of honey, and one ripe avocado in the blender and whip the whole mixture until it is soft and fluffy. Apply the mixture to damp and clean hair. Massage it into your scalp. Cover your head with a shower cap and let it sit for 30 minutes before rinsing out.
- Strengthening Spirulina Mask – Mix one tablespoon of organic spirulina along with two tablespoons of water of fresh lime or lemon juice and half tablespoon of organic honey into a paste. If it’s too dry, then add more liquid for consistency. Apply to wet hair and work into your scalp throughout ends. Better let it on for 20 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
- Olive oil and Avocado Hair Mask – Take one ripe avocado, two tablespoons of olive oil, and two tablespoons of honey for extra hydration. Blend all the ingredients and apply into a small section to clean and damp hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap for at least 1 hour. Then use shampoo and conditioner as usual.
- Egg, Mayonnaise, Olive Oil, and Honey Hair Mask – You will need one egg, two tablespoons mayonnaise, one tablespoon olive oil and one tablespoon honey. Combine all the ingredients and blend it. Be sure that your hair is clean and damp while applying the mixture into small sections. Let it rest for one hour and then wash it off as usual.
- Banana, Avocado and Coconut Oil Hair Mask – Instead of throwing your over-ripe bananas, save it for your hair! You will need one ripe avocado, one ripe banana, and two tablespoons of coconut oil. Combine all ingredients and blend them together until it is thoroughly mixed. Spread the mixture over your hair and let it set for 20-30 minutes. Then thoroughly rinse out with your regular shampoo and conditioner. If you have thin hair, then use one tablespoon of coconut oil instead of 2.
- Egg and Mayonnaise Hair Mask – If you are mayonnaise hater, then ignore this one! This hair mask uses two ingredients eggs and mayo, known for being a powerful combination for dry hair, the oil found in the mayonnaise will deeply moisturize your hair. In a bowl, pour five tablespoons of mayonnaise and add two raw eggs. Whisk them together until fully blended. Dip your hand into the mixture and pull it through your hair from root to tip until your hair is completely coated. Put a plastic shower cap on over your hair. Heat up a towel in the dryer and wrap it around the shower cap. The heat from the towel will help moisture to soak into your hair. Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse your hair completely with warm water. Use your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Strawberries, Egg Yolk, and Olive Oil Hair Mask – As you know, strawberries are full of antioxidants and add moisture and shine to your hair while egg yolk contains protein to strengthen the strands. So for this, you will need one cup of strawberries pureed, one egg yolk and three tablespoons of olive oil. Puree the strawberries in a blender, add in the egg yolk and olive oil and mix until it is fully combined. Work into your hair and cover with a plastic shower cap or plastic bag or wrap. Use your conditioner after rinsing it and leave it for five minutes. Rinse the conditioner and then shampoo and conditioner your hair again.
- Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil and Peppermint Essential Oil – Coconut oil penetrates the hair and moisturizes it, jojoba oil is a powerhouse for hydration and peppermint essential oil is an anti-inflammatory that soothes dandruff and itching. This hair mask smells amazing! You will need two tablespoons of coconut oil, one tablespoon and three drops of peppermint oil. Combine all the ingredients and massage into scalp and hair, leave it for 15-30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and wash it with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
So now that you know it, when are you getting started?