Having bangs as a hairstyle statement can be a fun way to change your look and freshen your style. There might have been times that you’re in need of bangs and you will ask your infinite list of friends for their approval and suggestion. Along with the right advice, there might be the wrong ones as well, so to avoid this from happening. Here are the right bangs for your face shape.
- If you have a round face, then go for thick side-swipe bangs that are cut at a strong angle. The angle of the bangs creates more length in your face and thus giving it a more oval shape.
- If you have an oval face, then any type of bangs will suit your face shape. Considered as the most versatile face shape, you can sport any type of bangs with ease and glamour! A perfect example is Beyonce.
- For squared faced people, go for long and heavy bangs that hit the mid-eyebrow to just below the eyebrow. If you want to you can style it straight across, pushed to the side or parted down the middle. Kate Hudson sports such bangs.
- For long face and/or high forehead people, don’t go for baby bangs as it will further elongate your face. Go for longer bangs at the sides, you can also try choppy bangs if you are feeling adventurous. Nicole Kidman is known for such looks.
- For heart-shaped face people, go for layered side bangs to draw attention to your eyes and the middle of the face. It should be cut in an angle that should go from eyebrows to the top of the cheekbones. Inspire your looks from Resse Witherspoon!
Now you know it!