After the summer holidays and its excesses, we tend to gain a few extra pounds. Changes in diet, alcoholic beverages, loss of exercise habits, a more sedentary life, contribute to increase the accumulation of fat in certain areas of our body.
It is important to regain its good habits as soon as possible after the vacations. In this article, in addition to the best fat burners, we give you some tips so that you can implement them in your routines and get spectacular results quickly.
The fat itself is necessary because it acts as a deposit of energy, releasing it during the period of fasting, the body needs this energy reserve, the problem is when it exceeds the necessary amount.
Overweight is due to the fact that we consume more than we spend, so we must fight this imbalance on different fronts. Excess fat in the abdomen can cause cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, increase the possibility of diabetes and respiratory problems.
Fat is caught very quickly, but it is very difficult to lose it, so it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle throughout the year, avoid overeating, be consistent with exercise and the use of a good cosmetic.
Types of Fat in the Body
There are several types of fat and depending on yours, here is how you should act:
– Subcutaneous fat: this type of fat accumulates under the skin, it is also the easiest to lose with exercise. When our body decides to store fat, it has several ways and places to do so hormonally, depending on gender, genetics, lifestyle or a particular condition, it tends to accumulate in different places, women in the hips and thighs, and men in the belly and chest.
– Visceral fat: it is the one located around the organs, which is dangerous in case of excess because it alters and hinders the proper functioning of them. It is preceded by an excess of skin fat.
– Intramuscular fat: this is the fat that is found in a lower percentage, this type of fat is found in people suffering from obesity where they already start to store fat in the muscles. It is very important not to reach this type of fat because you increase the risk of suffering from diabetes, hypertension…
Therefore, the importance of maintaining a good diet, exercise and a good product for topical use.
Discover below the best fat burners.
– Sleep between 7 and 8 hours a day, because when we limit sleep, we increase the level of ghrelin, a hormone that stimulates hunger and reduces energy expenditure.
– Have a glass of warm water with lemon juice on an empty stomach, as this helps to cleanse the intestinal tract.
– Walk between 30 and 40 minutes a day, replace the elevator with the stairs, change the car for walking or biking, these are small habits that we can include in our daily life and that help us lose fat.
– Eat apples because this fruit has a low caloric index and is rich in fiber. It also has a great satiating power.
– Take infusions of cinnamon, ginger and lemon that we can prepare at home and that will help us reduce that unwanted fat.
– Eat fruits and vegetables rich in water.
– Vegetables recommended for their low calorie level:
- Asparagus: rich in folic acid and antioxidants, diuretic 20 calories x 100gr.
- Cucumbers: purifying and diuretic 18 calories x 100gr
- Eggplant: rich in minerals and vitamins, purifying and diuretic, promoting satiety. 30 calories x 100gr.
- Broccoli: rich in vitamin C, stimulates circulation, helps the intestinal system and is draining. 30 calories x 100gr.
- Tomatoes: rich in water and vitamins, diuretic, antioxidant, prevents constipation. 18 calories x 100gr
- Drink 2 liters of water per day.
- Drink a glass of water before each meal.
- It is recommended to eat 5 meals a day.
Do you know any tips or tricks that we have forgotten, share them in the comments below and help people lose their extra pounds.
דירה דיסקרטית רמת גן israel night club(2022-08-19 - 20 h 43 min)
Im very pleased to uncover this page. I want to to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every little bit of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new stuff in your web site.