Whether it’s a B-town party or a movie photo shoot, we cannot keep our eyes off the Bollywood divas. What makes them stand out the most is their glowing and spotless skin and elegant appearance. No wonder we keep stalking them on Instagram or Facebook.
However, today is your lucky day as we bring you some amazing beauty tips from some of the most shining celebrities of Indian cinema.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
“Be comfortable in your skin and be your best friend, enjoy being who you are and it’s important to be happy!”
-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Who isn’t amazed by the exquisite beauty of our Bollywood Paro? Honestly, guys, when Ash is on screen, I don’t know why I won’t even notice if my wife is standing near me.
The former Miss World is known as one of the most beautiful and talented celebrities in the world. Despite being a mother of one, the 47-year-old actress can still captivate many hearts with her beautiful eyes, flawless skin and elegance. And when it comes to beauty, the Bachchan bahu follows some essential skincare routines. So, let’s discover her beauty tips:
- Hydration is the key: Aishwarya maintains her picture-perfect complexion by drinking huge amounts of water and keeping her skin hydrated. “Moisture out and moisture in” is her mantra for drinking lots of water.
- Skincare Routine: Our Bollywood diva prefers home remedies over packaged cosmetic products. For instance, the actress uses a mix of besan, milk and turmeric as a natural way to exfoliate her skin. The besan, also called gram flour, can remove dead skin cells while the haldi brings out a natural glow. Moreover, she also uses yogurt to moisturize her skin and utilizes freshly crushed cucumber face masks on a regular basis due to their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Haircare: Just like our PeeCee, Aishwarya uses natural oils like coconut oil or olive oil to massage her scalp and according to her, she can also some eggs in the process as it helps to nourish her hair in the best way.
- Diet: Many of you might wonder what is the secret diet behind that healthy skin and nice body? The answer: healthy food. The Indian actress always tries to stay away from fattening food and consumes more boiled vegetables than fried food. She also prefers brown rice compared to the regular white.
- Fitness Secret: Just one look at her lean and toned body in Dhoom 2 and you will say that Ash is a fitness freak. However, the actress has always denied this fact. All she ever did to stay fit was to have a morning walk followed by light exercises and power yoga.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
What can I say about our lovely Bebo? As the princess of tinsel town, Kareena Kapoor Khan is known for her superb acting skills and her flawless beauty and hourglass figure. Despite being the mother of two adorable kids, our beloved Begum is still blessed with a fine beauty. What is the secret behind such glowing beauty?
So, let’s see the top beauty secrets that give Kareena ‘good looks, good looks and good looks.’
- I know Bebo is not the first actress to tell us that drinking lots of water is the key for an alluring beauty, but per Kareena, water can do so much more, it is like a miracle drug for hydrated skin. Furthermore, she also recommends coconut water as it is in vitamins and minerals and can also help in collagen formation.
- How many of you have used different chemical products to obtain illuminating skin? Well, for Kareena, her skincare hero is honey due to its antibacterial and moisturizing properties. She makes use of raw honey and massages it on her skin every day.
- Another beauty secret that Bebo learned from her mother Babita, is to combine one spoon of curd and almond oil and then apply the mixture to the face. This old recipe has also been used by some members of her family for decades now.
- And if you are a true Bebo fan, you would know how Kareena absolutely loves to include ghee in her usual diet and according to her, this helps her to maintain a clear and flawless skin.
So, will you adopt these beauty tips? Please share your comments and don’t forget to come back for part 3.