Every skin is different, depending on the age, environment, diet, and the beauty routine, one can have the most beautiful or the most blemished skin. As hard as it might seem, skin care routine is easy and you should do it almost everyday. Well, I know with the everyday deadlines and meetings, you get no time for your skin. I also go through this and it is one of the worst things we do to our skin. If you are someone like me who just reads about skin care routine steps and does nothing, then better stop it now and let’s apply what we read. And if you are someone who needs a ‘Holy Grail’ of skin care routine, then here are some seven skin routines that you should definitely follow and practice.
- Wash and exfoliate your face – Always go by this motto – Clean skin is happy skin! So, every morning and night make sure that you reach for the facial cleanser. Cleansing is important as it washes away any excess dirt and oil that may have built up on your skin’s surface during the day or night. If you have a mature skin, then use a creamy facial cleanser. This is because as you age, your skin loses moisture, nutrients, and natural oils resulting in a drier skin. Remember to always exfoliate. Though the name suggest that it will take a lot of time, it does not actually. Exfoliation helps you skin brighten and remove the top layers of skin by weakening the lipids that bonds them, thus removing dull and dead skin cells and giving life to healthy skin cells.
- Use a toner – Toning your face is very important. A good toner helps in removing any remaining bits of oil and dirt left behind by a cleanser. It shrinks the pores and balances the pH level of your skin. Toners prevent your skin from producing excess oil. Take enough toner and dab it over your face evenly and let it get absorbed into your skin.
- Don’t Forget The Serum – Serums are highly concentrated solutions that target and solve specific skin problems. Choose a serum depending on the problem you have, and it will show results. Serum is useful to improve your skin health. Take a few blobs of the serum and warm it up by rubbing it in between your palms. Apply the serum on your skin, starting from the nose, and work your way outwards. Leave it on for 2-3 minutes to absorb into the skin.]
- Moisturize Well – Depending on your skin type, either choose a creamy, moisturizing lotion or a water-based gel to nourish and lock the moisture into your skin. The moisturizer will protect your skin from drying through the day. Take a few blobs of the moisturizer and smoothly pat it over your face and neck. Massage it into your skin till the moisturizer is absorbed.
- Use A Sunscreen – You need a sunscreen lotion with at least Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 30 to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Sunscreen protects your skin from sun damage, which otherwise can lead to wrinkles, fine lines, and spots. Choose a chemical-free sunscreen that works to protect your skin. Apply sunscreen and massage it into your skin evenly.
- Protect With An Eye Cream – The skin under your eyes is the thinnest and the most sensitive part of your face. Therefore, you need to use products that are specifically formulated for this area. Eye creams address under-eye concerns such as dryness, wrinkles, and puffiness. Choose an eye cream that works brilliantly to moisturize the eye area and prevent the signs of aging.
- Prime It Up – Primer helps your foundation and makeup glide on smoothly and last longer. Primers are products that your BB creams or foundations hold onto to last longer. Use your fingertips to smoothen the product onto your skin. You can ask one the experts at Bonita Skin Care and Massage to help you choose the perfect primer that minimizes the appearance of pores and blemishes.
These steps will help you start off your day perfectly and your skin will have a good day. And if you follow the steps regularly, you will notice a significant improvement in your skin health too. So, make sure you go through the morning skin care routine every day. More importantly, you can drop by Bonita Skin Care and Massage for a wide range of services, they will be glad to help you out. Ensuring that all clients’ needs are met fire and foremost, this massage salon is one of its kind. Based in Melbourne, Florida, Bonita Skin Care and Massage aims to deliver expert services to each client. Don’t delay and book your appointment today!